Licensed Plumbers Numbers
|Total Number of Licensed Plumbers
Tradesperson's (Drainage Plumbing) Licence Guidelines and Fees
A Tradesperson's (Drainage Plumbing) licence authorises the holder to:
- carry out drainage plumbing specified in the licence; and
- supervise the carrying out of authorized work by an apprentice,
under the general direction and control of the holder of a plumbing contractor's licence.
In accordance with the Regulations, to be eligible to obtain a tradesperson's licence an applicant must:
- demonstrate to the Board that they are:
- competent in carrying out drainage plumbing work; and
- a fit and proper person to hold a licence.
- provide to the Board two certified passport sized photographs.
Further details on the requirements for your application can also be found in the Guidelines attached to the application.
Tradesperson's (Drainage Plumbing) Licence Fees
An application fee of $22.00* is payable at the time of lodging an application for tradesperson's (drainage plumbing) licence with the Plumbers Licensing Board.
*Note: Application fee is non-refundable; fees current at July 2013; and GST is not payable.
The fee for a tradesperson's (drainage plumbing) licence is $204.
All licences are valid for 3 years from the date of approval.
*Note: Fees current at July 2013; and GST is not payable.
Should you have any queries regarding your application please contact the Board's Licensing Officer on (08) 9476 1377.
Page last updated on: Monday, 1 July 2013